People love apple products, they are even part of our daily life. We see the Mac logo everywhere, but have you seen it on a cake? Today I will introduce you a swiss roll with Apple logo on it. I am sure you will have a bright mood after having it with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Egg yolk : 4 units
- Caster sugar: 10g
- Cooking oil: 20ml
- Milk: 50ml
- Vanilla extracts: ½ teaspoon
- All-purpose flour: 60g
- Corn flour: 10g
- Egg white: 3units
- Cater sugar: 60g
- Corn powder: ½
- Few drops of green drop color
- Heavy Cream: 80g
- Cater sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips
- Put a baking sheet on the baking tray
- Preheat the over to 170 °C
- Using an electric hand mixer, whisk the egg yolks until thick and creamy and leaves a trail
- Whisk the one egg white and then adding a table spoon of egg yolk just whisked, ½ of teaspoon of flour and the green food color mix them together. Once done put it into a cake decorating bag and draw the apple patterns on the tray prepared at step one.
- Whisk 3 egg white + sugar + corn flour until thick and creamy.
- Mix step 5 and 3 together evenly and place it to a baking tray with apple pattern,. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While waiting beat heavy cream with caster sugar and vanilla until it holds stiff peaks
- Once the batter is baked wait until it cool down a little bit and spread the butter cream evenly, adding some chocolate chips roll over and refrigerate until set at least 2 hours. Transfer the cake to a platter, cut into slices and you are ready to enjoy the Apple patterned Swiss roll.