Make this romantic DIY floral candle for yourself or your loved ones….
- One small pot
- An old candle or any natural wax of your choice
- Flowers of you choice ( bright pink carnations used here )
- A small jar or two
- One wick for each candle
- An empty can
- Melt the wax ( scraped from an old candle or purchased ) via a double boiler, or by putting it in a can placed into a pot with 2 inched of water
- Turn the heat to medium and wait until the wax has completely melted. Optional: Use a few drops of essential oil to add scents
- Place the wick in the center of the jar and loop it around a stick or pencil so that is holds in place
- With a brush, press the petal onto the edges of the jar, using a little bit of wax
- Carefully pour the melted wax into the jar and let cool
- Trim the wick and enjoy your beautiful new candle!